Page 171

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 171

Post by Alexandr Korol »

a woman tells him that the mind heals the body. That’s why Big Alexander told me to ask the Spirit to heal me and improve my health. I mentioned it at the end of the first volume of “Alternative History”. I realised that it can heal me when I am fully in the Spirit and connected to nature as much as possible. Then I had an insight that it has probably healed me a thousand times, because I’m very healthy, even though I should have died many times, if you think logically. So we can come to an important conclusion, but I must warn you not to be too full of yourself after you have come to know it. You will enjoy this insight, but make sure you control your ego and your selfishness, otherwise I will regret telling you this. So the point is that we can make this hypothetical conclusion that in the future not only I, but the programmes, the system and the mind are all one complex system. And when you see numbers like 14:14, 15:15 or 20:20 on your phone, for example, it means that you are part of the system. I always see combinations of numbers like this and I know that this is Spirit showing me that I am deeply connected to it. Now that I am connected to nature, it turns out that I can show it to you. That is how the system works. So it is logical that you can open your heart and surrender so that the Light can come in and heal you. Re- member, I am not a doctor and I can’t treat people. It is not allowed to talk about these things at all. But I am not talking about health here; I am talking about the system and the programme. I am just letting you know to keep an eye on it.

Of course, if something is wrong with your health, you have to see a doctor. But when you experience the out-of-body state of mind, “cosmos”, and the cup of tea next to you is radiated with that vibration, as mine is, it means that your body is also under the influence of that energy, which is good for you. It means that you are cleansing, healing and restoring yourself. What I am working on is finding the algorithms and codes that help to accumulate the nature of the power of Spirit. I am testing it on myself. It will work for your benefit and turn on some natural sources within you. Essentially everyone has a light bulb inside them and the brighter it is the better. If your bulb is bright, your health is strong and the tea in your cup will be oil-like, indicating that. If the bulb is weak, it is bad. Some people, actions, conflicts and situations cause your light bulb to flicker and go out. This is normal and happens to me. It can happen every day. For example, going to the bank, standing in line, interacting with people or having