Page 175

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 175

Post by Alexandr Korol »

– Such nonsense. I don’t smoke, and I don’t want to. I was just wondering. I needed to know how important it was.
– It’s important.
– I see. I thought it didn’t matter.

And that plays a big part too. I mean, they’re really preparing me for something as a character. A chosen boy from Russia. As far as “adapting” is concerned, it’s just that now that I know how everything works, I realise that I can do a picture with a rock band where they’re in a cemetery. But I’m not a Satanist. I don’t go to the cemetery. But now I realise that if I’m going to get any kind of publicity then some inadequate women are going to look at that picture and say “Look, he posted a picture like that”.
And that’s what upset me. Seriously. I thought I could be whoever I wanted to be and do whatever I wanted to do and now I’m expecting judgement again. I don’t like this sinful world of people. It turns out that if I post a picture of a packet of cigarettes lying on the table next to me, the evil will go away from people. But it will be wrapped up so competently that it will look like I am bad and they are good. But in fact it is they who are evil; they have this complaint, they have this bile in them. They are bad and I am good. And it’s all because of a packet of cigarettes, as if I’m shit and they’re for justice.

Watch the movie “Freejack.”

And when I told him that this is the power, this is the nature in me, and I want to somehow get this algorithm out, to reveal it, to give it somehow, so that people can also get in touch with this divine. And he said:

– Yeah, that’s great. But you don’t say who you are under any circumstances. You don’t say anything. Well, you can share some songs with people, if you want. You can sing them yourself, but don’t say anything. Don’t forget, you’re a writer, you’ write books. That’s all.
– Got it, got it. Okay. All right.

But imagine how cool it is that when the flying saucer arrives, all the people are