Page 182

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 182

Post by Alexandr Korol »

When you are connected to it, it puts you in a good mood. When you are connected to it, you have a guardian angel, a force that guides you. It creates through you. I also tell you what not to do and what to disconnect from this matrix when you disconnect from this light. It is already there, my matrix. I am in charge of it. It is as if people are too lazy to think with their mind. To think how, what, what. You could find out so many things from what I’ve told you. Then I liked another thing I said to another person today. What I say is, imagine that there is Russia. Imagine that the centre of Russia is the capital, maybe St Petersburg, maybe Moscow, it doesn’t matter. It’s as if a source of light comes from there and then it spreads out, like a scattering of light. And where it spreads further, these edges of this light are the outskirts of Russia, and that’s why there are so many bad cities there. Because it is as if it is already badly charged there. I also give an example with Europe, that as if you can take something central, where- as if everything is right at the source, but there are as if the edges of this Eu- rope, and these are just the edges of Europe, from the European light, the light scatters and its borders collide with the borders of Russia. And that’s why the most stinking Europe, the low-frequency Europe, is just this badly loaded light; that’s Poland, Lithuania and Latvia. Really, it’s the dirtiest Europe there is. I’m sorry, but that’s how it is. I know a lot of people have relatives there, but that’s the way it is. That’s what I’ve always said. There is a place where the light is not so diffuse, not on a large area, but on a small area, and everything is of higher quality there.
There is an even more interesting point. Here’s a light that comes from, let’s say, Russia, from, let’s say, Moscow or St Petersburg, and here are its limits, its edges. But there is where the edges touch the edges of another light, a higher frequency light. Let’s take Vladivostok, or any part of Russia that is close to Chi- na and Japan. It looks like it should be low frequency there, but in fact part of Russia has a better standard of living. And it’s all because of these lights.

Now I am going to tell you some more interesting things. So we have the matrix; when the new matrix was created, let’s say it’s like an eight-pointed star. Then in the Bible it says that people lived 800 years, 600 years. And there weren’t many people. And this matrix, it was 99%. But then there was 1% darkness. Then, in this matrix of light, 70% remained and 30% of darkness appeared.