Page 85

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 85

Post by Alexandr Korol »

or a woman walking, and it’s as if I am in the same rhythm with them. And we notice each other; we look into each other’s eyes. All the women are in pearls, and the men have these unusual rings, oval rings, on their ring fingers. But everyone is different; it’s like some kind of rank, and the level is different for everyone. Someone without stones, someone with stones. And it wasn’t long before I received information that I needed two of these rings for sure. It’s like the next level, an initiation. The rings should have oval, smooth stones, but I did not know what kind of stones they were. All I understood was that I probably needed the most expensive and unique ones. Then I met with Big Alexander.

– Yes, it’s not just the kings; the writers also had unique stones, in bespoke designs, made to order

I began to really notice that all the people of a high level, the all-knowing ones, all have these stones, these rings. I know that some wear them for fashion and some for real. And so I decided to order two of these rings. And I spoke to Big Alexander, and he asked me what it was that I wanted the stones on these rings to enhance? I said:

– I care about love.

Love is not in the human sense of the word. Love the acceptance of everything. Love is when there is no evil in you, when you are tolerant of everything. This crazy level of kindness. Well, I’ve been in this space for the last year and a half, and it is a superpower, I think. It is the very power of power, a reality where there are no problems at all. No matter what happens, you don’t care, and you are still on fire with everything. And Big Alexander said that you need a ruby for this.

– My other unique abilities are my attention and my presence.

He told me that – In order to intensify this magic, you need the most precious, most expensive stone there is and that it should be oval and smooth.