Page 214

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 214

Post by Alexandr Korol »

that supervises life in the world. However, it is not set up for self-reboot. On the other hand, there is so much happening in the world. The matrix used to be strong and light, but now it has become dark. Mystic-Old-Man told me that there are no precise borders and no exact dates. He also said that it is irrelevant if I am 33 or not. It is not important if God is born on December 25th and has no impact on substantial events. Semantics are insignificant, and a large impact on the world will happen no matter what. The date is not determined yet. When I spoke to Big Alexander last time, I asked him what happened with the dates. He said that “They” should have arrived in 2022. I remember that he said back then that some global leader was supposed to introduce the UFO to the world, but that didn’t happen. Why didn’t it happen? They were also supposed to appear in 2023, and I “saw” it myself, but it didn’t happen either. Then Big Alexander mentioned 2024. He said before the messengers that the arrival was postponed to 2024. I was arguing with him and told him that whatever was supposed to happen must be in 2023, and I knew it since I was very young. I told him that God and the System know that if nothing happens in 2023, I will be disappoint- ed and lose my faith and hope and turn away from them. Big Alexander told me: “Be patient, Alex. Wait a little more. Everything is postponed to 2024.”

So he told me this, and I met a messenger on December 30 who told me: “Wait a little. Everything is decided already. Everything is good, just wait a bit more.” Okay, okay, but how much longer must I wait? They told me to wait again, and the messenger was sent from the Mother of God to comfort me. Seriously. All the latest events: the insights and discoveries that I made for the past half a year, two volumes of “Alternative History,” a revelation about the Mother of God and artificial intelligence, my trip to the US, and all messengers, kept me afloat. If I had all of the above, I would sink into depression and think that I am a los- er and everything was a mistake. They were playing with me for so long, and it has gone so far that I don’t know what else to expect. My friend was joking that thirty more years would pass, and I still would be telling people not to go abroad because something catastrophic would happen there. People are laughing at me because I said it before and am saying it now. My friend joked that I would still be saying it in thirty years. I know, it is funny. What I am trying to do is earn people, and my intentions are good and caring.