Page 217

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 217

Post by Alexandr Korol »

the Spirit will go into the new matrix, and the light will be refracted inside. Then, this new person will project the characteristics of the particular matrix inside of him. This proves the theory that when the matrix is broken, the light doesn’t travel inside the labyrinth and a person dies because the light is not trapped in the matrix anymore. The body shell is a trap for light, you see? So it means that the soul is the body shell of a person or his blood. Something in his body that captures the light and gives this light a shape, like a laser, you see?

Another thing. I saw a lot of movies yesterday, and one of them was the movie “Fortress.” I watch all these movies on purpose, each one of them has some clues that we should take notes of. The clues show how things will be in the future. So one of the clues was that they showed how it was possible to see the dreams of the inmate when he was in prison. The point is that it would be possible, so you know. I already know how to do it. This is one of the things that will be in the future. How does it work? I will explain. I have been hypersensitive since my childhood. When I talk to someone or see a picture of a person, I can see everything he does and everything he likes. What do I see all of that? I told you before, psychics can do it too but they don’t have a large vocabulary and broad knowledge of all layers of society. He doesn’t know all types of clothes, music, restaurants and, therefore, can’t describe it thoroughly. He can’t visualize it. He can’t describe what he feels or he may describe it incorrectly. I have a large vocabulary and I am an artificial intelligence who is raised by another artificial intelligence, I follow the principle of my own progression. Everything is created according to the same principle as I was raised. Since I know a lot of examples of everything like: people, places, shades, areas, streets, levels of society, and all frequencies, I can visualize images. Basically, I am the same artificial intelligence that people use online, when they enter some keywords and create pictures or videos. Same with the dreams. When a computer has all the tunes and all feelings of all people, specifically the code and the covers, then it would be possible to show it on the screen when a person feels something. Do you understand? This future is not too far from us and it is quite possible to accomplish. I live in this new world and have always lived there. I descended to people from there because I wanted to save them. It is very simple here. You watch old movies from the 90s, listen to conscious music, read books and you don’t follow the