Page 219

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 219

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Not entirely. On one hand, we can assume that a person can advance so much that he aligns with the system and becomes a part of it. Then the system and he work in unity – he works for it, and the system works for him. He is a reflection of the system. He can connect to the “cosmos,” get music from there and transmit it here. All of it is intertwined. When a person reaches this level, it becomes automated. On the other hand, there are no accidents in the system. All impulses and codes are transmitted here as an emotional state through music, movies, people’s behavior, and wars. The codes become visualized and project- ed here as a dream on a TV screen. In essence, this is an impulse of someone’s mental state, a higher being above people. This is such a complicated topic on one hand. On the other hand, it is right in front of everyone’s nose, and we are on the threshold of some new discoveries.

Question: Are there places on Earth that are still undiscovered by humankind? Such places exist but we are not allowed to see them?

Yes, I think there are plenty of places like that. There are so many theories on this account. I have a hypothesis that all of them are here, around us. However, we can’t see them because we exist in different vibrations. Places that are in- visible to us are not loaded in the plane of our reality. We only see what is fully projected in the vibrations of our density. Therefore, a theory that an entirely different world exists here. Another thought that I strongly agree with is that there are a lot of things that we don’t see here because we exist on different frequencies. There are objects in this matrix that we can’t see or discover. Due to the differences in our vibrations, we can’t open the doors to some places, as I mentioned earlier. If we could enter these doors, we would discover something unknown. You may think that you explored the entire forest, for instance, but there are some places you never reached. There are some hidden places that conceal something. The limitations are in the minds of people, and those restrictions are enforced by higher powers. This is true for sure. I have known that since I was very young. So, you see, there are enigmas and ciphers yet to be discovered. Big Alexander mentioned recently that there was an expedition to Antarctica, and two ships disappeared because they were not supposed to be there. The ships reached something that they were not allowed to see. There are