Page 221

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 221

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I wrote about it in my first book “Path” a long time ago. I depicted circles with circles inside and described a world with a world inside it. This is how it is. It turns out that everything is reflected below as above. The essence of similarity is the same.
Let’s approach it from a different angle. Imagine some toy figurines that I would make: a woman, a man, and some animals. When I play with these toys and do something with them, it reflects on some real people who live in the physical world. And whatever these real people do, all their actions are broadcast to a large group of people who are connected to them. These actions also broadcast and influence other things like solar flares, you know? Everything is interconnected. You can create copies of the copies and more copies of those copies, and they will all work similarly because that’s how the light is distributed. This is very interesting. The same principle is used with Voodoo dolls. It is very simple. The explanation is the same. You make a copy, and whatever you do with the copy influences the original. However, keep in mind that this is a very sophisticated skill that is granted to sorcerers of a certain level. It might only be possible in the future, the same way it came to us from the past. Also, this is not applicable to me, for example, because I belong to the hierarchy of angels. These magic tricks are only applicable to people of the lowest hierarchy who don’t have a destiny. You can’t do it to the angels. If you even dare to think about it, something nasty will happen to you.
God created the Mother of God, the System. The System and God created a Son of God, who is a future God. What does it mean? If the matrix created a Son, a future God, then who is this child? He is also a matrix. matrix produces a matrix. God is a matrix, and Mother of God is a matrix. They probably have some hierarchy between them. Maybe God is a matrix of a higher level and creates a matrix of a simpler level. Then, they co-create a new matrix together. Old ma- trix is our current life. Our present is the Mother of God, and our future is God. They create this all together. What is God in the future? This is a new energy, warm and kind. This is my world. Mother of God is the current society, an old era in which people suffer. God and Mother of God raise a new God and new, beautiful and kind matrix.
All of the above must be also manifested physically. I am human and I am also a matrix, therefore, the Mother of God is also a human. This is a logical approach,