Page 249

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 249

Post by Alexandr Korol »

of 90’s movies about the cyber world. Cyberpunk movies, starting with “Lawn- mower Man”. I started watching them all. They are shot from a different angle, of course. The code and the music are different and everything is very strange. A sane person can’t stand that kind of art. Hey, I would say it is nonsense. If I approach it with the mind, I would say it is a film for people who are high. Some of these films are very bizarre. But I know that these films are the elements, and if the system gives them to me, then it is good for me, and I had no doubts. I watched them all, and even if I didn’t see any direct messages in the film, I knew that the code of the film was affecting me. And that is exactly what happened. I began to feel very strange, unlike before, and I didn’t understand what was happening. I couldn’t tell what was real and what wasn’t and if I was dreaming or not. I was so used to being alone that it was strange for me to go outside and meet a delivery man. I didn’t want to go out, you know? I was out of my mind, in the best sense of the word. I mean, physically I could do it, but inside I had a resistance. I knew I could overcome the resistance, but I was focused on my experiment and my goal was to stay in the “cosmos”. I was completely cut off from society. This was my intention, and I want you, my readers, to understand that I did it deliberately. No one was looking for me and I didn’t have any obligations, so all my business affairs were taken care of. I prepared for the experiment and was ready for it. I didn’t let anyone worry about me and it was well planned.
So my friend came to see me. I invited him specifically to talk about things. I said to him: “Listen, let’s talk.” I explained to him what I was feeling and how strange it was. We started to talk about time and strange things started to hap- pen, like the loudspeaker glitching. My mind shifted and I understood the nature of things. I saw the matrix again, and this time I understood how to move within it. I can’t explain or draw what it means. We began to discuss it. When I talked to him, I tried to explain how I was trying to synchronise with the sys- tem we live in. I told him that I was composing algorithms and figuring out how to escape the shadow ban. I make new algorithms every day and create codes with collections of music and films. I told my friend that all the films I watched and their order contained a certain code. So we continued to talk about this and touched on the subject of the ghost. We talked about the second spirit, the Spirit of Justice. I said that I remembered listening to gothic music when I was young. It turns out that this music is a soundtrack to the frequency of the Spirit of Jus-