Page 289

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 289

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Please understand this for now. This is essential. This is what is happening to me now. We have used the representation of people as a demonstration, right? Now imagine that these people are made of snowflakes. The big person is a giant snowflake made up of the hands and legs of other snowflakes of the same pattern. All the snowflakes have smaller snowflakes. Now imagine that you are a person and that our snowflake is incomplete. I imagine you only have three of the eight points you should have. The essence is that you are also connected to the system. You exist in a mini-world and a maxi-world, but as if you only have three fully developed points. Some more, some less, depending on the orbit – the trajectory of light around the contour. I am a full matrix of eight points. I exist in the mini-world and the maxi-world. It is important to note that this will be useful in the future. I am a bit ahead of myself; I have completed seven dots, not eight. I am still waiting for one more point to be developed. As if I were almost fully loaded. There is one more point to come. I can almost influence the whole universe, made up of the smaller and larger worlds, but not one hundred per cent, ninety-nine per cent. And the whole matrix is connected to me at ninety-nine per cent. And I am still waiting to reach a full hundred per cent. Then the charging will complete the cycle. For some reason it is still being delayed, but perhaps everything is precisely calculated and meant to be exactly as it is.
There is another observation that I will try to explain. The element is a continuation of us, a micro-world. We are elements of a macro world. It is the same in all worlds. It is interesting to realise the distribution of light and your projection, the position you take when you stay and when you move.
For example, if I use my mind to psychologically disconnect from one multi- verse and connect to another, I will pay attention to the elements that are organ- ic to this new universe. These elements are frequencies, as I mentioned earlier. These elements are continuations of myself. They are fractally projected within me and without me. The number and pattern of the elements will be repeated progressively and automatically. I won’t force anything with my mind. It will happen by default according to the nature of the programme. You are what you are based on the micro-elements around you. In turn, you are also part of some- thing bigger, where you are an element of another structure as a continuation of something. So that is your position.