Page 290

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 290

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Now here is what is quite interesting. You are a source and a part of the matrix. Obviously you are a small cog in the larger matrix. But in your plane, in your universe, you can be a supporting or a central part. What am I trying to say? From this we can understand how people affect us and how we affect them. If I am the captain of a boat, then the rest are my crew. All the sailors on the boat are under my command and an extension of me. They all make me. This is the way it should be in any business. It is a correct way, designed by nature. Anyone who has disagreed with me has been punished by the system. You have to acknowledge that. This is a rule that people have to understand. In all the companies I have owned, everyone has disagreed with me. It happened in every industry I worked in. I told them: “You are wrong to argue with me in the first place be- cause I am your boss”. People tend to do that because they think they are the greatest. The right organisation is one boss, which is me, and my extensions – the sailors. Let’s apply this analogy to our daily lives. I need to surround myself with people who can be an extension of me. I choose them with my heart and they will be a part of me under me as the boss. One of them can’t be one hundred percent me. That is the structure of the matrix. If there are five of them, then each of them is one-fifth of me. Each of the five should have one of the five qualities that I have. If there are five people, then I am divided into five people. Five of them together make up one person – me. For example, there is a group of friends. There may be disagreements between friends that affect the friendship. In that case, the intellect still holds us to those people. As for the code – it has changed. For example, there are five people and I am the leader of the group. These five people are different from each other and they have their own qualities and something that binds them together. I am something that binds them together. I am their reflection. Each of these five people sees a fifth of them in me and I see a fifth of myself in them. All these five people together are me. Now do you see the psychological structure of the world?
Let’s say I am not the leader of the group and there is another person. I am one of the five people surrounding him. I am an incomplete version of the leader, as are the other four people. We are all different, but our leader-friend is what binds us together. Each of us sees in the leader a reflection, an extension of ourselves. That is how it works.