Page 312

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 312

Post by Alexandr Korol »

no social media, no phone. I would be left alone with a small bag and no money, thinking “What am I going to do now? It was always like that for me.
At first I didn’t understand why, but then I started to understand. But again, this is my personal experience and it doesn’t apply to anybody else. I want you to understand on the basis of my observations. This is my world. I am allowed to do this now. If I opened a bar, it would burn down. Something would happen, some act of God. It happens naturally, not like someone is doing it physically. Just circumstances arranged by the spirit. I can’t have a relationship – something bad would happen and I’d end up alone anyway. Do I need it? No. So that means I can’t do anything about it. I have to be outside the system and society, but I am different. I am a very strange person. I don’t care how I make history. It would be okay for me if people thought I was crazy. I don’t care. I know myself and I know what happens to me. Yes, my life is interesting, unusual and unique. If I compare it to a normal life, it is overwhelming. I am used to it. I live in a universe with different rules and values. I live in a different, unique multiverse.

Let’s go back to the question.

Can you awaken a new person? If you decide to be a different person from tomorrow, or is it always a long process to shift to another frequency?

As I said, normally, in the case of an ordinary person, it depends on your age and how easily you can switch to another frequency. If you’re a 20-year-old boy or girl, and you have very few attachments, and you haven’t been in a comfort zone for too long, you can switch easily. I can tell you: “Take all that out and replace it with these things”. Replacement is essential. You have to have your full attention. Your attention will automatically want to adapt and start wrapping around a new object, like an octopus wrapping around a stone that you put it on. This is how a person feels psychologically safe. When he feels no gravity, he feels unstable. His tentacles float around looking for something to hold on to. This feeling is a “corridor”. People don’t like to be in the “corridor”, they feel uncomfortable there. Only human entities can live in the “corridor”, and they are used to it. They have lived there since they were children. If a person is thirty and has been looking at the photos of girls on Instagram for ten years and has