Page 331

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 331

Post by Alexandr Korol »

the height requirement in that multiverse is six feet. You are not predisposed to be in that particular multiverse. Or there’s a certain staple cuisine in another multiverse, but you can’t eat half of those foods. That actually prevents you from entering that universe as well. There are some restrictions, like allergies, that limit you. There is also a multiverse that you were born into and your relatives are there. You can stay there and be anchored in that multiverse through your relatives, or you can leave. You can go to another multiverse. For example, there are two brothers in a family. One brother stays in his town and is very close to his parents. The other brother left the city and didn’t keep in touch with his family. So the one who stayed is disconnected from his original multiverse and so his appearance has changed. The proportions of the face can change dramatically, and you can’t even imagine how much. For example, a brother who is close to his parents looks 60 at the age of 30. The one who has moved to a big city and is surrounded by intellectually creative young people looks 25 at 30. That is the difference. You can see that when you visit the small town where you were born, your peers look much older. Your old friends who are 25 may look like they are 45. They may look different if they are connected to a particular multiverse. This is how it works. Very interesting and amusing. So, yes, there are predispositions that are given from birth, like height, weight, genes and family. Yes, all that exists.
I am telling you about the world of the multiverses, but this information is my original information. People don’t know about it for a reason. They are not ready to know. You may have some cycles in your life related to your age, or some big events and significant changes that have turned your life around and changed your personality. The principle is the same: it is the multiverse at work, but you don’t know it. It also depends on your level of personal development. Some people have access to three multiverses and some have none. That is also possible. But again, you don’t know about it and you don’t know how to change it. What I am explaining to you is theory, not practical examples from the human world. You should know it. We can talk about it and analyse it to improve our awareness and get closer to it. That is what we are doing here now. But I haven’t thought about putting it into practice yet. So when you ask me if there are some limitations – I say yes, of course there are limitations. You might think that you can be in any multiverse, whereas you only have two or three or five choices and you