Page 354

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 354

Post by Alexandr Korol »

He slowed down at first, just like Mystic-Old-Man, as if he was afraid to say it. Then he said:

– Yes.

Then he told me that I was someone from the future, like a character from Terminator. Maybe I was protecting someone or something like that. I told him:

– All right. Those from the future who come here and have conflicts with each other are from different times in the future. Are they from a very distant future? How far in the future?
– Not too far, actually. Very soon.
– How soon is “very soon”? In 50 years or so?
– Much sooner, Alex.
– Wow, okay.
– There is not much time left. The reset will start in 4 years.

What else did we talk about? He told me that I shouldn’t be afraid of the corners that I go into from time to time, because it’s good for me. It is part of the path that is orchestrated by the system, so it is right.
One more thing about the multiverses. For example, there is a plastic fork, a bad one. And there is a metal fork, a good one. So you understand the difference between things. But you should know that it is the same fork in bad and good form. I couldn’t write about this in my books before because people wouldn’t understand. People are very stupid, what can you do? I hope some of you will under- stand now. I have enough experience now to give you some examples to explain it better. I am working on preparing examples for you to explain the unexplainable in this book. Neither Big Alexander nor Mystic-Old-Man can explain it. That is my job. I am working to decipher and explain all this to young people. Now, you see, the point is not in the objects. I have talked about it before and I am going to come back to it from a different angle. So there is a light, like a corner projector, that shines on your space. This is the source of energy and it has a code. You are positioned at a certain point in the coordinate system. This is your multiverse and it has precise coordinates, latitude and longitude of your exact