Page 373

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 373

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Question: You wrote that people may want something that doesn’t exist in their world. If they want it, they have to move to a world where it exists. But they can’t move because of the anchors that ground them. Human beings can move easily because they don’t have any attachments. I have come to the conclusion that the soul of an ordinary person has to reach the level of an entity. Can an ordinary person become an entity in their lifetime? If so, how?

I have never seen such an evolutionary progress where a very closed, material and conservative person became a whole person within a year or so. I have never seen it physically. I don’t have a living example. I can only talk about it theoretically. Can an ordinary person become a person-entity in one lifetime? I think he can, but not intentionally. They can’t become it because they want to, but they can change because of some circumstances. That is what I know. On the other hand, it is fate, you know? It’s like a person can’t do anything by himself. Some major catastrophes in the world or in a person’s life can make a person and a being. For example, let’s imagine a conservative guy, a football player, like they show in American movies. His parents die in a plane crash or something else happens. Something breaks him, like in the film “Split”. In the 90s and 2000s there were conspiracy theories about clinical death. If we had bloggers back then, it would have been a popular topic. So they said that a per- son who has experienced clinical death has a different way of thinking. They say that people who have clinical deaths are under surveillance by special forces because they can see what others can’t. Why is that? Because he’s disconnected from the multiverse, the fundamental points that held him have broken, and he can’t go back. So somehow he is in the “corridor”. There are different reasons why people experience this. There are different reasons why people become ‘beings’. Some are born that way, some come after some catastrophic event, and some have some mental conditions. I have never seen anyone do it on purpose. I don’t think it’s possible. I have seen all sorts of people. When I was an ordinary person and not Alexandr Korol, I was like everyone else. I had a normal child- hood like everyone else. I noticed that there are people who only listen to their own music and reject other music if you show it to them. There are people who only listen to music of their own choice and people who are open to suggestions. Some people really appreciated the new options and said: “Wow, this is new, I