Page 384

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 384

Post by Alexandr Korol »

That’s “agent smith”. And all those who have more of this “I want”, it is about “I want”, and the point is that those who have this inflated “I want”, justify themselves, but when they have already been swallowed up by society. Then they make excuses and say, “But I wanted to...” and they list all the good points. And what I’m saying is that it’s no longer about good and bad, it’s about quantity and volume. It’s just about this. Somebody wants a pen and somebody else wants a set of paints and pencils. And you go to a shop somewhere far away to buy them. And the one who wants, who has more of everything, is already going out into society more and more, and he is starting to slide “to the other side”, you know? That is also a mistake. And the point is that many people are tempted to get into the system, into the matrix, and then society catches them there, and it is already this “agent smith”. They justify themselves by saying, “Alexandr, I spent all my salary, but I didn’t spend it on sinful things, not on chocolate bars. I used all my salary to buy this and that,” and he gives a list of good things, such a good man he is. It’s not about good and bad, people. It’s about quantity. And if a person is humble, he doesn’t need much. He doesn’t need to go far, you know? And the more pure a person is, the less chance there is for anything to happen to him. I mean, bad things won’t happen to him physically. Whether he’s going to get in there or not – it depends on how far he gets or doesn’t get. And I think that’s a point that a lot of people, my readers, haven’t considered. Because it’s more about rhythms. If I have the rhythm of a chess player, if I’m sitting at home drinking tea and playing chess with myself, and let’s say in silence – that’s the rhythm that’s closer to the heart, to the frequency of ‘purity’, you know? This is the right rhythm and I should always do these actions to support this rhythm. The encoding, the internal encoding of my inner state of soul will be similar to what a person feels when they play chess with themselves in the morning and drink tea. Such a peaceful, calm rhythm, you know? And the one who starts screaming that he is spiritual, and now there are a lot of upstarts like that who have been captured by “agent smith”. They are running around, showing off, creating roles and stories and dressing up. These groups of people get together and create posts, “This is our yoga centre. We are all spiritual. No, a spiritual person cannot have such an active rhythm. He has to have the rhythm of an introvert and a chess player who spends a lot of time alone. Then he is really from the world of Zion. And those I mentioned above are from the world of society.