Page 420

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 420

Post by Alexandr Korol »

if you are not in touch with it, if you are erased or rewritten – it does not affect the future in any way. So this whole thing about the butterfly flapping and immediately everything in the world changes – that’s not true. If you take into account the multiverse, if you take into account all these threads that people are connected to, this butterfly flapping theory does not fit. So it may be that the future, which is, let’s say, already here, depends on a few people and events. You can change 90% of people’s destinies, intervene and rewrite everything, but if you observe this line, if you do not cross it, the future will still be the same as it should be in the future, just without those people. There may be something very important and significant that cannot be touched in any way.

Question: What is the connection between the angle from which a person sees everything: the angle of the heart, the angle of the mind, and the multiverse he is in? Let me explain. I can chat with a friend one day and everything is fine. We talk about the same things, but the next day it is as if he has been replaced; there is negativity, and in general the feeling of the person changes. Is it a change in the multiverse or a change in the angle of perception within the multiverse?

Look, it could be many things. I can’t tell you that. I haven’t seen your friend. A lot depends on the situation. I will of course tell you all the versions based on your question, but in general there are a lot of “yes but no”. Maybe something happened to you and you perceived him that way, but he remained the same. Or maybe it’s true that the friend has changed, and you’ve really noticed that he’s changed. Or maybe the version is that it was you who changed, not him. And you saw him in a different way. Maybe that’s a possibility. I don’t know, I haven’t seen it.
Well, let’s think about it. Suppose I have a friend and I can meet him. This friend can be in a positive mood, in a good mood, and there are times when he is in a bad mood. When he’s in a bad mood, he has different thoughts, different values, different conversations. He talks about bad things and I start to feel it too, as if I am going there. When this person is in a good mood, I get into his good mood. What is that? In the human world it’s just called a mood.
And if you get technical about it, maybe it’s an angle, maybe it’s a multiverse, maybe it’s just the name, that it’s just a mood. Moods also come in many