Page 425

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 425

Post by Alexandr Korol »

learn all these secrets you get out of the shackles or you come to a new level. You come out of the matrix, you know? When I reveal all these secrets to you, when I open your eyes to everything, you become more conscious. But you just have to know it and think about it the way I do, not do it. The fact that it’s there is great. You know the explanation for that – it’s great. A light bulb will go on inside you. That’s why I’m writing this, not for you or me to try to slow it down or speed it up. Of course, in the future that may be necessary, but for now, right now, let us just take it as a fact that it is there. There is a place for it, you know?
And it all depends on where that person lives. Only those who are in society, and society is a contaminated matrix, and time passes very quickly for them. The fastest illusion of perception, that life has flown before your eyes, is in society. And when we talk about the matrix, that is the system, nature is not darkened and there are still some good multiverses, so I have looked through them and seen what is happening there. There are some multiverses where time passes quickly and somewhere it passes slowly. It’s true. And the perception of this illusion of the saturation of life. That’s true. What’s the right way? But these people don’t know, they don’t think. They just live. It is you and me now, like on a flying saucer, sitting with a cup of tea, looking through the windows at the planet Earth and thinking of high things, you know? That’s what we’re doing. That’s all we should be doing. We develop ourselves using the theory, theories, views, analysis, you know? So how can a person choose what to choose? He doesn’t have to choose. I am telling you this from my position as the system administrator of this matrix, you see? I am telling you that one person in one world can experience that they have lived their life quickly and everything is over and another person has it endlessly. It’s like the fact itself, here it is. What does it depend on? On the rhythm, on the world. There are worlds, like the multiverse, where people live like that. Take, for example, a farm, like in the TV series with Clark Kent. He has a family and they live on a farm and time goes on and on for- ever there. They’ve been there, they’ve been here. They fetch water; they plough the fields; they spend time with the animals; they do things and they fish. That’s how they live. And people like that – they have a very long year, especially if they do not use social networks and so on. It’s a very long year for them. They read a book, they play cards, they learn to make their own cheese, and that’s their life. And in that rhythm, people can really experience a year and feel like it’s