Page 439

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 439

Post by Alexandr Korol »

maybe the time of, I don’t know, Korol’s books will start sometime, there in 10 years, maybe in 20, maybe in 100. And it will be great. Everybody’s going to be in schools teaching it. But there will still be schools, there will still be children, they’ll still learn. They’re just being taught one thing now and they’re going to be taught something else. They used to be offended that they were not given chewing gum in the previous era, and now they will be offended that their level of efficiency and attention is low. Girls will choose boys based on who has a longer attention span. You see, it’s just that we’re evolving, we’re developing. So why bury ourselves in questions like “what is there, where to, where is the way out, and what if there is no way out”? But yes, if we approach it technically, then yes, a matrix within a matrix, a matrix within a matrix. It is a virtual reality within a virtual reality. Infinite, like a mirror tunnel, an infinite continuation of something. Yes, it is. Is there any limit beyond that? Even God is above God because there is a God above God. And God is who that is to you, beyond the virtual reality that you are in. That’s who God is for you. But for that God there is another God. That’s the one outside of his reality. That’s it. What is there to dig for? Why push yourself further?

Question: There are multiple multiverse – does that mean there are multiple versions of me, or do they exist in parallel? Is it possible for these versions to overlap? Does it depend on the level of intelligence? After all, there are people with different levels of intelligence in the same multiverse. Am I wrong?

First of all, you have to remember what is what. Let’s put it this way. In the films, when you are shown the multiverse, you are shown how a person can physically meet their other physical subject, the same self, but in another multiverse. This is a bit different. We are now talking about different multiverses. The multi- verses that I write about in the book are within the framework of the era that we live in, where there are different lifelines and different destinies. So these multiverses are destinies. By taking certain actions, by refusing something, you get into another multiverse, which is another destiny. That is how it happens. Your mood, your intelligence and everything else can be slightly different. So basically you can just become a different person. This is very well shown in the film “The Family Man” with Nicolas Cage, when he is faced with a choice: he has