Page 459

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 459

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I’ve been thrown here and I’m just studying all this with my own intellect, just as you are studying this world within your positions where you are. And I am in my position looking at all this. I have other duties. I am not really here for de- velopment. Perhaps I am here to show you how to evolve. Maybe to speed up and give people an accelerated process of development. I don’t know. There are a million variations. What I am, who I am. But of course everything is interesting. Of course, since my childhood I have seen everything from a different angle. But now I’m curious about everything.
There are periods in the stages of human development that are the most difficult. I have passed all the physical stages at the age of 33. The most difficult stage is when... I don’t know how to explain it to you. Imagine I’ve gone through all the stages. That means that if I briefly describe them to you, you will all under- stand which stage you are in. Besides, you all have to go through them again and again, just like me. The most difficult stage is when you are an entity and you don’t understand that you are an entity. Nobody has told you that, and while you don’t know it, you are basically looking at the people of the matrix and society, these identical people; you are looking at everything and trying to find a place there. While you are trying to find a place and get along with these people, not realising that you are different, not realising that you are an essence, this is the most difficult time for evolution. It’s the hardest time for people and entities because you are somehow... Let’s say I already know who I am. I’m not going there and I’m not equal to them. That makes sense. And I specifically live as an individual person and I’m not equal to people in any way. But there are weak beings like that... They have this light, this heart, this potential of consciousness. But they are still very much drawn to the past, to the old world, to the world of people. Many people are attracted to this everyday life. And those who go into that everyday life get the full force of it. It’s a very interesting point.
Here’s another strange thing I’ve noticed. I am looking at you, not for the first time, and I am looking at myself, not for the first time. It is true that one of these cunning, invisible temptations is how a person, when he is doing well, starts to get involved in society again. That’s the paradox. Look, you feel spiritual and you have all kinds of discoveries, right? That is, you have learned everything, your mood is uplifted, faith has appeared and everything is good. Even though recently you were in the “corridor” and here you are in the “corridor”, everything