Page 482

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 482

Post by Alexandr Korol »

further inflate their egos. How to crush everyone to make themselves even more arrogant. How to succeed in their selfish, sinful endeavours.

Imagine what happens. I keep telling him:

– Do you know what the problem of the readers is? They are witnesses to how I communicate with nature, with God, or whatever you want to call it. But they do not connect with it themselves, they do not believe in it, they believe in society and sins anyway.

I’ll explain. How can I explain it? Let’s put it this way: your egoism can say, “Oh, Alexandr Korol, he has such an interesting life. And who am I? I’m nobody.” So your egoism will tell you that you’re nobody, I’m great and you’re a loser. And you all don’t understand what you should be and who you are. And it’s all ego- ism that’s deluding you. Seriously. It doesn’t take anything for you to believe in the system and be friends with it. You have failed to understand a very simple rule. I’m going to write it to you now, but I don’t know if it will reach anyone. It’s probably going to be hard to get through to everyone. Maybe a few people will get it, and that’s because they’re the ones who got it. Let’s get off the subject of the writer, I’m not even a writer, I’m just me as a person. You know, all my life, whether I’m in a relationship, or in a friendship, or in a job, or travelling, or in a country, or in a conflict – I’m always lifting my head up, and I’m always with faith in God, and I’m always asking up, “Why am I doing this? What am I supposed to do?”, always trying to learn a lesson. I always ask the system, what am I living for? What is it taking me to? And I am ready to serve it. I ask it what it wants me to do, and I will do everything for the good of humanity. That’s the kind of faith I have. And it doesn’t matter how old I am, or how much money I have, or what my profession is. It doesn’t matter. To be in the system is to have faith – it doesn’t matter who you are. What matters is whether you are included or not. You believe or you don’t believe.
And you? You just think, “Why didn’t I make it? I’m probably not going to be a famous actress. “Oh, I really want to do this and that. And I want to prove to my parents that I’m not a loser. And I want a family. And I want lots of money so I can travel and develop myself. But all this is not for humanity, but for yourself.