Page 485

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 485

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Another interesting thing I want to say about temperature is that it’s very interesting when a person changes time zones, and especially when there’s a very big difference, there’s a readjustment because of that. A person really disconnects from their old time zone and connects to the new time zone. Then they can acclimatise, because the standard temperature of a person in any multiverse is 36.6°C, figuratively speaking. If a person goes to another multiverse with a five- hour difference, there is a rearrangement of time. The point is that he has to re- align himself there, and until that re-alignment takes place, his previous temperature of 36.6°C can jump up and then go back to 36.6°C of another reality, another time zone with the five-hour difference that he went into. But the other thing is cool. When a person gets sick and has a fever, do you know what happens? He leaves the rhythm of people and society, of the system – he leaves the rhythm of 36.6 C° and he goes to the rhythm of, let’s say, thirty-seven or thirty-eight Celsius. This is the frequency at which a person’s health is treated and the body is restored. And that’s why you should never lower that temperature, and it’s good to be there, well, if it’s not a critical temperature. If it’s not over forty degrees, it’s good and it’s cool. Some sensitive people can notice that when they are sick they actually feel a crazy lightness of psyche, because all the attention is switched off from society, from the system, from people, from material life. And it’s all focused on the body. That’s what happens. And it’s accompanied by temperature. And I have invented this subject that actually allows you to treat people with temperature. That is, if a person has some kind of illness, if you give them a pill or a shot that creates a temperature, if they don’t have it, then they will switch to another system, to another rhythm where they will be treated. As for me, I love it when I have a high temperature.

I’ll tell you something interesting. When I was in a relationship, something that was not mine manifested itself in my life, or rather in me as thoughts, as moods. And I always felt it. And I always told the girl that this, this and this – this is not mine, not me, and this is you, yours, because of you. And then when the relationship ended, really, all that stuff that was being transmitted to me was gone. The funny thing is that when I am alone in the “cosmos” I forget that I am anywhere at all. That’s when I’m the real me. Zero. And it’s kind of cool out there. But even if I go on a social network and start corresponding with