Page 529

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 529

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And I’m curious, have you seen them or interacted with them? If there’s anything you can tell us?

Like what? What are you talking about? I don’t understand. What are you up to? What people from the future? Do you believe in fairy tales? Do you think there are robots running around among you? Cyborgs.
Yeah, there’s a lot of people here. But I don’t know what the rules are, how they live and what rules we will have with these people in the future. And I don’t know what kind of future they come from, or who allowed them to come here. But it’s true that they exist. I don’t know how to explain it to you. I mean, don’t think I know any of them personally. But it’s not done for nothing. Let’s put it this way: I, from the future, have worked out this whole path that I’m on now. And it turns out that if you take into account the psyche, what is our psychology? If I write something unnecessary, you don’t want to do anything because of it. Imagine, let’s say we’re building a house, and as long as you believe in the illusion that you’re going to live in that house all your life, it’s as if you have a crazy initiative to build it. But if someone told you that this house would burn down in a year, would you build it? No, you wouldn’t want to build it. And if someone told you that you were going to be the future president, would you try to be- come president? No. Because you would be psychologically sure that you would become president. So you would be relaxed and humiliated, and you would get away from the path of “becoming president”. Do you understand? There are a lot of “buts” here. And I don’t understand a lot of things on purpose. Maybe, you know, some film that you’ve all seen and I haven’t, as if the system is doing everything it can to prevent me from seeing it. There’s a Kevin Costner film called Waterworld. I’ve wanted to see it a thousand times and the system keeps taking me away from it. Why is that? Or maybe it’s just that at some point I have to see it. And so I’m always very much in tune with nature. So that I don’t disturb everything, I can’t, but through you, people in society can put me in it. It could disturb my path. And that’s why everything happens naturally, naturally. And music, I get it through nature at the right time. I’m not greedy like you and I don’t interfere. You have that greed in you, you know?
I have, let’s say, a lot of land in Karelia, but I don’t have such a hunger, as if I were a spiritual man, to walk every metre of this land. I just went for a walk,