Page 569

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 569

Post by Alexandr Korol »

same matrix is encoded. But the funny thing is that I noticed that they have such an encryption that it is as if the first version of my matrix is on icons. The last version of the matrix, which is three levels, is found in Hinduism. Can you im- agine that? Very curious. It’s getting closer and closer to the truth. There are all the same squares, triangles and planes; everything is the same.
And just when we talk about levels, about this matrix, which is the last version that should be, I call it “the third” because the second one is where you make a rhombus on top and it turns out to be “Burning Bush”. And when the third version is finished, it has a strange thing. What? It has this triangle, right angle. Remember, this triangle in the cube, where God as the Trinity is holding his hands on the left corner, on the right corner, this is how he put his hands. This is an inverted triangle and there should be three of them at the end. So there should be three cubes: small, large and even larger. There should be the golden section, or fractality, and what proportions are important there. And that every matrix... But I wrote about it then. I stopped, and that’s only because it wasn’t necessary to complete it, but remember, when I solved it, I wrote that if it were closed and the whole matrix continued, then all the geometric figures would crystallise in it and it would be as if they could be taken out separately. When we complete this matrix, the third version, we can only pull out cubes, and it will be a very interesting geometric figure – cubes in proportions. We can pull out circles, wheels, triangles and rhombuses separately. I also thought that there might be another reason why something radiates energy – we all wonder why it radiates energy, why it radiates. I understand that it radiates where the divine proportions are maximised. They are called ‘divine proportions’. When I started to draw the third version of the matrix, I started to see these divine proportions and I understood that when these proportions... I start to see them as if they are everywhere when somebody creates something, especially when you look at a person. It’s like if I know these proportions now, I can understand them and they will finally be in me. It’s like something is being completed. It is as if I have already gathered them in a unique way and so it will be amazing that I will radi- ate even more energy. And everything I do will radiate when I make something with these proportions. You should not know them with your mind anyway, but they should be inside you like a code.
Read what yantras are. Read what it is. It’s really sacred geometry, but it’s the same thing. I have to decipher it everywhere now.
  • Watch the film: “The Truman Show”