Page 595

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 595

Post by Alexandr Korol »

– Listen, could it be that when God wants a film to be made about someone, maybe he creates such a fate for a person on purpose? Just so that it would be a living example, so that someone would be inspired by it and write a book or make a film about that person.

If you think about it that way, now back to me, that I am this character who... I don’t have to do or say anything to anybody. You see, if I were a businessman, I would be a businessman. If I were some kind of politician, I would be a politician or some kind of religious figure. And I shouldn’t have any positions at all. Probably, first of all, quite possibly, because this is a system and a framework and I have been given a special kind of freedom, if I can call it that, for creativity. In fact, creative people are in some ways just a continuation or reflection of nature. As I wrote to you earlier, a musician can experience an event, like getting his heart broken, and he can write a whole bunch of songs about it. And then all the people who are experiencing it listen to it, and they comfort themselves with that song, but actually they are strengthening and nourishing themselves. And it’s the same with me. The whole series of events that I have had since my childhood and up until now, all the people I have met, all the events, all the situations and all the conclusions I have made, all the statements I have made – it is all controlled in this way. That is, if God wants me to write a book about fools he can send me a whole year only fools in my life on purpose so that I react to it, so that I experience it, so that I try to help these people or fix it somehow or hack the system of how to do it so that fools are not attracted to your life. And then I started writing a book about it. And actually he is giving me this information, so God or the system is giving it to me. It is very strange. So when I face any situation and everything I write for you, I am like the film “The Truman Show”. I’m basically this character and I don’t know what’s going on and you’re just these outside observers. But still, each of you draws your own personal conclusions. Each of you is taking some lesson and some information from it. And I want you to look at me and what I am doing in this position. I think that is the most correct, the most sober position. So what should your perception of me be? That there are just creative, interesting characters. They’re always very interesting because they’re not of this world, as they say. I’m just that kind of character. I’d be interested to know how Van Gogh lived, let’s say, what inspired him, what