Page 601

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 601

Post by Alexandr Korol »

related to these rooms, memory and rooms. It’s very strange. And so I’ve been working on it for the last three days, and here I see this situation, that a person, for example, has recently remembered me again, but before that he didn’t remember me for a while, and now he has remembered all of a sudden. Here is a memory – it is like opening a door. So why didn’t he remember me before? Why did he remember me today? It means that he has come into contact with the elements that are beginning to open up as if to create this multiverse of light reality and the door of light begins to open and this person has me as a person in his head. And he remembers me. That’s how it works. Because when he was, let’s say, light – there I was. When he became dark, I disappeared. He thinks I disappeared, or he didn’t want to communicate with me for some reason. But on the subtle level – it’s all ordinary mathematics and algorithms. And it turns out that when this person starts to open a dark door where I’m not in, that’s why he loses interest in me or in my books, or he even loses his memory, so he just forgets about me. And he remembers me because it means he’s back in that door where I am. And I have always told the lost, especially my co-workers, that I am there, where I am, I am there. And you just come and go because you are the ones who are unstable, you are the ones who go into the wrong rooms and you always go in there and you get hit on the head and so you jump out of there to save yourselves. You jump back into the room where I am, into my “corridor”, and then again you go somewhere inexplicable, into your dangerous, dirty doors, you know? It’s very strange. It is strange in terms of memory, that someone, if someone has noticed it, has such possibilities; after all, not everyone is given the ability to move through all these worlds, but memory changes according to which door you have entered. If you come to the frequency of, let’s say, surfers, you will immediately begin to remember these people, and immediately some places, desires, tastes and clothes will be different. Surfers wear blue shorts, or a blue T-shirt, or a white T-shirt, or a checked or striped cap, or blue trainers, or something like that. That is, not a languid “rock” frequency when you are dressed all in black. These are very different realities. And these realities, these doors, they don’t overlap, they’re like parallel worlds. And it is very strange that there is no such thing as a person saying they like or dislike something. I mean, I don’t even take it seriously when a person says it to me, because they don’t have this ‘like or dislike’. Because if I put him into the surfer world, he’s not going to