Page 615

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 615

Post by Alexandr Korol »

But people, because they can’t see the essence, they only see this package, this cover, and so they don’t see anything and they think that everything is complicated for them. So listen to me.

I remember Big Alexander saying that everything is very unusual in the way it will happen. In the future, people I have met in my life, and maybe some of the readers, some of the friends, and some of the staff, will all work together in the future in some way, and this is all the preparation. I’ll give you an example. Let’s say I have a pancake business with one person and I have a construction business with another person. And then it will turn out that both times it was an illusion and it was necessary for us to spend time together just to get closer in terms of trust, experience and so on, because it is already planned in the future that in five years we will all be working in the same factory. Figuratively speak- ing. It’s strange.
I will also tell you an interesting story about how the mind defends itself in people. I wrote a long time ago about frequencies and how to get out of one frequency and into another good one. Imagine, for example, that you have always listened to electronic club music. And I told you not to listen to it, and you understood. Let’s say I recommend 5 of my playlists or 10 playlists that you should listen to and study; they are high frequency. And you don’t start listening to a playlist like “Third World”, or a playlist like “Languid”, or a playlist like “Travelling”, but which playlist do you start listening to? “The Future”. And do you know why? It’s electronic music. You think you’re doing well because you’ve been advised on these playlists, but you don’t realise that you’ve still chosen the one that’s closer to the code you’ve always wanted. It’s like a person who used to drink coffee, and they drank just the right amount of coffee to get, say, 374 caffeine. And when he gives up coffee, he starts drinking tea, but exactly the right amount of tea, the tea that still gives him exactly the same code. Everybody wants to keep that comfort zone. They change everything for the same thing. You change objects, or people, or where you live, or something else that gives you the illusion that you’ve changed it because the envelope has changed. But the encoding is still the same and you’re still in the same encoding. And that, of course, is a mistake.