Page 129

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 129

Post by Alexandr Korol »

matter where you live, it doesn’t matter how you look. It’s about your attitude. It shapes your life. It shapes everything that will happen to you in the near future. I warn you about this because since your mind is so restless, maybe it will take notice.

I encourage you to look at this from the outside and understand that it is your mistake. This, of course, does not apply to everyone. So, what is this detail?

When I tell a story, every second reader will begin to think to himself, “I can also communicate telepathically” or “Maybe aliens contacted me?” – this is the problem of humanity, this reaction. Wake up – this is bad. It is an illusion. People have these human qualities, such as selfishness. And because of this, people do not soberly react to things. They immediately think of themselves. They are driven by selfishness. Please use my information not to inflate your ego further but to remove it because your egoism is your enemy. You read my books in order to advance your development. It’s time to shove your selfishness up your ass. You must understand my attitude to life. I am a “martyr”. I have never behaved like this at school, in college, or in a company. I have never been driven by the desire to want a cool car or a cool chick or anything cool for myself; I have never had that. I have always had the position that I don’t want this. And if this happens, I refuse twenty times, I agree twenty-first, I always have such a policy, you understand? And when you treat life like that, then everything will be fine with you. But if you, like some kind of rat, are trying to snatch everything, life will beat very hard on you for this. I meet such people every day, everywhere. The whole world consists almost exclusively of such people who have this egoism and only seek personal benefits. They themselves do not understand this; they have autopilot turned on, built on these qualities. Are you with me?

Therefore, please, if you really want everything to be fine in your life, so that you receive some kind of bonus from above, so that everything turns out cool so that you have strong faith, so that there are no troubles, so that your light is shining. Treat my information from the perspective that you are an ordinary person, that you appreciate what you are, and that somehow, circumstances led you to my book. And I, the author, share the interesting experiences of my life, and you are