Page 645

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 645

Post by Alexandr Korol »

of joy just today, there would be no regulator of this tension. That is to say, you would not experience such strong tension or excitement today from anything in the system. It is all regulated. So the more you go into the joy of yourself, or the more you relax to compensate, the same percentage you get a slap on the wrist. If you become more modest and less of a selfish loving-yourself person, you will allow only 5% of today’s relaxation out of 10%, and therefore for today you will have fewer events or moments that upset you. So you are less likely to be upset because you are less likely to be a little bit self-conscious today. So it sort of works like that.
And it works in such a way that you may not even know what it is. It could be that you’ve decided to eat more today, or you’ve decided to sleep more, or you’ve decided, or you’ve been surfing the internet, and then one day something happens in your life that sobered you up because it’s too relaxing. And you have to realise that this works very clearly. You live in a system where everything is measured in fractions of a percent. No matter how great you think you are and you can do everything, you know everything. Everything is accounted for. And now you don’t take it into account and you think that nothing terrible has happened be- cause, let’s say, you’re having fun all day today. And you have an excuse like all people, “What is it? I didn’t have any work to do today. The truck didn’t come today, so why shouldn’t I sunbathe, dance, eat, sleep and watch TV? Why not? It was free time. The truck that was supposed to unload did not come. There was nothing to unload”. And then you wonder why you’re being punished. It seems that you have done nothing wrong. Yes, you did. But it’s not about sins, it’s about percentages. Percentages of how much you can afford to relax. And how much you can’t. And how much you should always be alert and on guard. If you try to relax again and start drowning in it, you get hit. And you don’t always keep to this scale. Always how? You know, the way people are, when I make an appointment with someone, I’m there half an hour before. Or even an hour if it’s an important meeting. If it’s not that important, if it’s just a meeting with a colleague, I can leave 15 minutes early. But here is the paradox. An employee always leaves 5 minutes early and I always wait for him for the remaining 2-3 minutes, or even 5. Paradox? And it turns out, where am I going with this? Even if you know that your limit is 10, you should stop at eight, as I did. And you’re always at eight. It’s your greed. You’re right in front of it and you proudly say,