Page 650

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 650

Post by Alexandr Korol »

it, understand it and develop it from scratch. You can develop like little children in such a playful form. This playful form is the life in which people live today. I have seen and understood that the system we live in is interested in giving you difficult problems, but it cannot, because you cannot survive them psychologically. So there are some limitations, but it will give them to all of you sooner or later. Only some of you will find it more stressful, some of you will find it less stressful, some of you will solve the problem in one day and some of you will stay in this problem for a whole year. But actually, for people like me, we will not see any problem with it at all, but for you it is a problem; that is such an illusion. And what am I saying? What if there is, let’s say, a sweet little man, so sweet, not sinful, not doing anything bad at all, like in the film “Finch”, there was a robot. It has a high level of memory and attention, but it still needs experience and practice to understand our human language, our slang, our expressions and some incomprehensible ones. Otherwise, without experience, he will take everything literally. And it may not take some points into account. It seems that this robot has to understand that it has to get dog food. It seems to think it is doing the right thing, but without experience and practice it cannot put two and two together. It understands that it has to get food for the dog, but you have to understand that if you are travelling along the road, in the fields, with your master, then your master has probably chosen those routes for a reason and is afraid to go into towns where zombies live. And he, it turns out, went to the very scorcher, where wild, desperate people are willing to kill each other for money. And the robot hadn’t thought of that. No experience. But of course, when the robot sees an unfortunate situation afterwards, what does it do? It won’t make that mistake again, but after the situation. And so if I tried to explain it to this robot just with words, it would be useless. I mean, it’s like we can’t keep this nice, sweet robot safe. And anyway, to make it supercharged – and we all go to development – it’s as if it’s impossible to come to be developed without an emergency, without thousands of bad situations in life. It’s impossible. And the most interesting thing is that I started to remember all the bad situations that happened, first of all with my environment, because from the outside you can see it better. Seriously, every emergency, no matter what it looks like, and every person can say that it only had a bad effect on their life, but I see that it was probably the strongest leap in development, in growth in a person, only when they experienced bad situations. Really.