Page 669

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 669

Post by Alexandr Korol »

– About the tea! When I’m not in the Spirit, I can drink tea from any cup. That’s why this one is here now, and then the one behind it. But when I’m in the Spirit, I only drink from that cup, remember?
– That’s right.
– You see, I notice everything.

And then I explain to him why I notice and how I notice. I told you all, the readers, that the most important thing is to remember and to be aware. What was the message of the virtual reality films when the system offered me to watch all these films? That you can’t get lost in virtual reality. You can’t forget that it’s a virtual reality when you enter one of the virtual realities. You still have to be aware and remember who you are and that you’re immersed in something. And then you are conscious. And if you stop being aware, if you lose the observer, if you lose this observation from the outside, then you lose your awareness. And that means, therefore, that’s it, you are drowning in it, in that virtual reality you have fallen into, in this virtual reality that you have fallen into. And that’s it, and you get lost there. And I am always just present, but I am not completely there. I just go there, but I remember where I come from and who I am. And when peo- ple come there, they get lost. And that’s a mistake.
I also explained to him that I have a lot of perfumes. I even notice how many versions there are. Each time I can see how each version of me that has awoken in me is drawn to which scent. And so I can give you a note, please. It’s pathetic, of course: every time I recommend something, it’s sold out and I can’t get it for the rest of my life. It happened with Mad et Len, when I wrote about perfume in my books, and in the end everybody bought it and it sold out and I couldn’t buy it anymore. Now this scent is called “Spirituelle” and I have it in the form of drops, perfume and candles. And I only use it in my Spirit. For some reason I immediately start opening it, turning it on, dripping it, spraying it. And when I am in other vibrations, I prefer other perfumes. This is also an observation from the outside.
  • Read the Wikipedia articles, “Kali yuga”, “Satya yuga”.
  • Listen to the audiobook or download the ebook, “Prophecy of the Coming of Messiah Kalki Avatar from the Kalki Purana and other Puranas of Hinduism”.