Page 674

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 674

Post by Alexandr Korol »

a concern for all my relatives and my friends and my staff. Because everyone’s attention span is very short, everyone is very inattentive and irresponsible, and I worry about everyone. That’s why I think about it 24 hours a day, so that nothing happens to people, so that the work doesn’t break down, but in general, so that everything doesn’t break down. And because I’m doing it for everyone, I’m blocked. And I’m being shown by this voice or system that I need to let go and that I don’t need to be in control anymore. And that this fear of control is not mine, in relation to me, because I’m not afraid for myself. It’s the burden of responsibility for people. And it’s about my real life. It is not about you, not about the readers, but about the people close to me. And the system or the voice, God showed me that if I let go of control, nothing will happen to them. Everything will be as it should be. The system itself will be in control. I have to believe that and let go, I’m done stressing for them, let’s put it like that. It turns out that they don’t take on that kind of burden. They’re like children and I’m like a parent and I’m always stressed, but they’re relaxed because “daddy” Alex will take care of everything. And now I’ve been told that I’ve stopped doing that.
So they showed me what I can and can’t do, and you can’t do almost anything. I mean, as if everything should be very modest. They showed me this psycho- logical state and I went into it after the massage. I was in it. And it’s such a state that it’s like you’re inside yourself as much as possible, but in a good way. And it was like, as I always compared, like in the film “K-Pax”, when he looked at everything from the outside, like for the first time. And I was also driving in the car and looking at everything from the outside, like for the first time. It’s like I’m not with people at all, they’re behind the glass and I’m in a sort of cosy capsule, such a happy capsule, peaceful in a way. It’s so unusual. Imagine you are walking down the street and suddenly a man is standing across the street looking at you. You feel uncomfortable because it’s like he’s not in the rhythm of people. And that even when you go home an hour later, he is still standing there looking at you. And he’s not on the phone. He’s not waiting for anyone. He’s just standing there. But there is another funny thing.
I was told that if I gave up all this, what I was shown, what I had to give up, and let go of this control, then all the blocks would be removed and this enormous faith would come. All kinds of miracles will happen around me. And also, very unusually, this voice, the system, told me that it was not necessary to tell