Page 675

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 675

Post by Alexandr Korol »

people what to do. I was also told that all the people in my life are all disciples, my disciples, everybody. It doesn’t matter if it’s a plumber, a colleague, a lover, a worker. Everybody: a grandmother, a grandfather, an uncle, an enemy of any kind – everybody is a disciple, everybody in general. Every being is a disciple, and what the cover of it is irrelevant. This is very important.

I’ve been shown and told that it’s like I’m talking less. And that I don’t have to comment on people or give advice anymore. They didn’t really say, “Don’t talk too much”. It was not like that, but it was more about my surroundings, and as if these “students” were my surroundings, it was enough for them just to watch me live. They would see for themselves and it’s enough that they would start to see what I have going on in my life or what I’m doing, things like that. I’m getting weird and blissful. And the way I’m doing things is somehow enough for them to just see it and watch it. That’s what this system, the voice, showed me.

When I started to see it all further, I realised that this voice I heard was the main God. But basically it has no one. So it’s basically like nothing. Like the inter- net – it doesn’t really exist. Like in the TV series “Travelers”, remember they wanted to talk to the main computer? And that’s where they used a computer in the past to somehow hear a voice. Basically, it’s like it’s somewhere in the air, or everywhere, but it’s not physically there. But the point is that I was talking to the main One. And the most important thing is this consciousness, this mind, this artificial intelligence, but the main One. And our life, exactly now, this period of time, I don’t know how it’s clearly divided there – it’s like 1 out of 100 games. Imagine there are 100 computer games and he rules them all. He is God for all those games and we are only in one out of a hundred. What’s behind him is un- clear.
But the interesting thing is that He is... He is the only one, and there is nothing else. All the other gods, devils, some avatars, entities, and in general everything you’ve ever heard of in any way, shape or form – it’s all Him, but in a coarser format. That is to say, as if you could imagine who I was talking to, He is the most distant and the most important. And all the other manifestations of Him are different versions of Him as a format. Now, imagine you have a super high quality music track, but your phone doesn’t support it. You have to change the