Page 677

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 677

Post by Alexandr Korol »

somehow. You know, like in the films, when the person who is reading your mind can still be in your head, saying something to you. It’s like I’m in all your heads and you’re in mine, a very unusual feeling. And when I saw that, I saw that there should be nothing scary in the world, with those people or with me. On the contrary, I saw everything as very kind and magical, and everything was good. And even imagine that you don’t have to drag anybody by the hand into this world. It’s like the more I become like that now, the more everyone will be magnetized there after me. It’s like I’m going to be this source. And that’s it, it’s simple.

What is very unusual is the state I was in today. I was in it before, when I left home. When I used the “opening the channel” technique and then for the first time I heard the voice saying that I came here to work and not to live. After that, even before the places of power, that is 2008-2010, I was in that state all the time. And it was only in this state that I did not drink and almost did not eat. I could sit at home and look at one point for 5 hours and not notice that 5 hours had passed. I could eat a sandwich or crackers in the morning and not eat again on the same day. I slept very little. But at the same time I felt everything, saw everything, and had a crazy fearlessness and a crazy faith, but I had no mind at all. And I couldn’t even speak then. And just then, you, the readers, caught a little bit of me, when there was the first YouTube video, “Truth. Alexandr Korol”. Because I couldn’t even ask myself the question. I needed someone to ask me the question, and that lead me. And I was in that state again today. But it turns out I was in it before. I was given a chance to try to live in it and then everything was blocked for a while. And now everything is being unblocked again. And just at that time all the miracles were happening in an unusual way. And now I’ve been shown that it’s all going to happen again. And here it turns out that a voice told me that everything starts from today. There will be some kind of download and reboot for me. I don’t know what it is. From today I have a contract with Him. But this is also a fairytale illusion. That He must have planned everything, because it all coincides with these predictions.
But it turns out that I’m now... I thought that’s it. I thought I would stay in the state I was in this afternoon and this morning. And it’s just going to grow every day. But I actually let go a little bit. I’ve grounded myself a little bit and I’m