Page 154

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 154

Post by Alexandr Korol »

perceive everything at an angle of ten. Meaning not everything is captured by your perception. This is how I deciphered it ten years ago.

I encourage you to read about Freemasonry on Wikipedia. As well as gaining some valuable insight, you will discover some missing pieces to the puzzle with regard to my story. You may well be wondering, “What is a trowel?” or “What is an element?” but I encourage you to take a different approach entirely without thinking. Try to open to the information very creatively, just like a child. Google “Masonic pictures.” We can see some pillars depicted, some kind of staircase, and there is often a board below; what else can we see? We see the sun and the moon. They always depict the sun on one side and the moon on the other. Pay attention to this; it is everywhere in the pictures. Let’s remember this for the future, okay? We can often notice a compass somewhere, a ladder. We’re just remembering what they depict. There is some kind of key there, some cardinal directions. Try to simply absorb the information in front of you without the need to question it. “Does this mean a cloud and a burgundy coat of arms?” This is not how you should think. With such questions, you will miss Freemasonry, and broadly speaking, you will miss anything in this life beyond your nose. Are you with me?

There are two pictures where the hierarchy is depicted. There are degrees from one to thirty-three, so pay attention to this. See how interesting it looks.

I did not read books, I did not talk to anyone about it, I didn’t really study at school or at the university. I was twenty-one then. And I looked at it the way they wanted me to look at it. Like a child who seems to have just come out of the forest. And I’m looking at this compass and realizing that Freemasons are freemasons. That they are a stone, and a stone is a soul, and they polished it to make a diamond. And that they develop people, that they are good, for the good, and this staircase is in the east. I recall from history that philosophers stone is in the East, and philosophy means development, and that is what we are moving towards. In these pictures, you can see a lot of stairs drawn everywhere. My first book was “The Answer,” where I wrote how I feel about people not understanding what is happening to me. The second book was “The Path,”