Page 590

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 590

Post by Alexandr Korol »

“Yes, of course, they’re moving.” While he mentioned that the movement is slow, the speed is not the main point here – it’s the fact itself. And the key point is this: while he emphasized that it’s slow, almost insignificant, like, “Why are you even interested in this?”, he also hinted at something else. He said, “Yes, everything is indeed shifting, and some country, city, or territory will soon reach point 8.” And this will happen within the next few years – less than ten years. Isn’t that fascinating?
And this matrix, this grid, exists in my city. It also exists across the entire world, at specific points. I’m currently finishing drawing and shaping it on my matrix. Naturally, for the past week, I’ve been feeling very unusual. Over the last three or four days, I’ve barely slept or eaten, but I’m in a state of super-consciousness. It’s as if I can’t relax at all, but that doesn’t mean I’m tense. No. It’s just an overwhelming clarity. Imagine waking up feeling completely alert and sharp, but staying in that state for several days without even being able to close your eyes. That’s how I’ve been. And so, I continue to decode and unravel everything, one thing after another. It’s fascinating that when I reached the dodecahedron, I understood that, okay, there are the other geometric figures in my matrix, all corresponding to the four elements I’ve been searching for, and the three main gods, or rather, four. But you see, the hierarchy is three, then the fourth, and now it turns out that all of this is also gathered in something fifth. And that’s the limit, which the Mystic-Old-Man also confirmed. What likely lies ahead for me to decipher is what exactly this fifth spirit, the dodecahedron, represents. Why did the Mystic-Old-Man call it the “spirit of death”? I’m not sure. Perhaps he interprets or means something different by that term. Maybe he was referring to Baphomet or the Spirit of Justice and simply labeled it as death. Or perhaps this is a separate spirit from the four, the fifth one, associated with the dodecahedron. If the fifth spirit, the dodecahedron, corresponds to Ether, it’s quite possible that’s why he called it death. Why? Because it’s a consciousness above other consciousnesses, an intelligence above other intelligences, and thus it’s Ether – something that doesn’t manifest in our world directly like the four elements do. It exists beyond. And what is beyond? Something after death. Perhaps that’s why he referred to it that way. I can’t fully interpret his information. I can only be certain of my own insights, which I unfold during these dialogues with the Mystic-Old-Man.