Page 195

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 195

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I decided to check, and I found out that the fountain was not at this place at all. It was located far away from the place where the depth varied. And it turns out that from a boat, you can locate the place where something is under the water. But I don’t advise you to check it. You never know who will come after you. “They” often hide it. It was the same when people tried to build the Gazprom Lakhta Center here in St. Petersburg. When they started building it, there was a lot of publicity, and it became known that they had found an old Swedish fortress. And initially, when it came up, it caused a lot of commotion. People from the state began to cover it up. They started a rumor on the news that they banned it because of “so-and-so” or “such-and-such.” And they banned the construction for “this” reason, and then “that” reason, and concluded that nothing had been found.

Everything was shady. But word had gotten out that some kind of structure was actually found, and so historians began to look at the old maps of St. Petersburg before Peter the Great, and they saw that the fortress was real and it was no longer hidden. And now Wikipedia has information about this, that there is a fortress. But that was that, and the construction site was immediately stopped. That place cannot be touched, and the location of the skyscraper was moved. Why do you need to know this story? Imagine how primitive current power turns out to be, how unlike the aliens they are, that they are building, spending so much money, building a skyscraper without knowing the history of the world, Russia, and St.Petersburg. You can Google “an old map of St. Petersburg” on the Internet, and you will see this fortress on the map. And these people, who are investing billions in building a skyscraper, did not know about it and started building a skyscraper. But this is nonsense! These are mere mortals, ignorant people. Are you with me? And you are afraid of them. They don’t know anything. They don’t know anything at all. Everything that we are discussing now would be nonsense to them because they are driven only by money.

Another thing I want to talk about is whether it is possible that a person could accidentally fall under the influence of a place of power simply by visiting it. If a person at that moment releases his attention and directs it to the church, to God, and turns off thoughts, then the place of power will connect to him, and he