Page 253

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 253

Post by Alexandr Korol »

The point is that places of power are very sacred and filled with important information. They are very serious, close to God, to aliens, and all of that. And if you behave like a monkey, life will punch you in the head for it. If some teacher or a professor tells you there is a secret place, “Guys, If I tell you about this place and give you the address, will you promise not to go there? It is a test”. You must not go. Just know and appreciate that you are aware of this information. If you are shown the photos of this place, just appreciate them. But if it is not enough for you and you go, then you are finished. The system works this way. It is a trap, a temptation, but you can’t buy into it. Take a wise approach. I have some normal people in my circle, even some that are close to me, and if you tell them not to bother me, they will never call or text. They respect my request. And there are people who don’t care. They do what they want; it is bad, and life is uneasy for them. Of course, there are those who are greedy and egoistic, and they are filled with anxiety. They probably already went there secretly. There are those who went there, and they don’t understand that they will be punished because they did it. And the punishment will not be obvious, or will it happen right away. If you go there secretly, without me or others knowing, and everything is okay the next day, you would be like, “Hey, nothing happened; why was Alexander scaring us?”. No, it will happen when you have forgotten about it, and you will not make the connection. If “They” punished you the next day, that would give you faith and proof. You would believe that “They” exist. “They” would reveal themselves with this action, and you would become as strong as me. But they will not give you such a gift; “They” will do the opposite. If you behave like a rat, they will leave you alone, and you will think that you are smarter than “Them” and me, and later, in a year or two, you will get into such trouble that you won’t be able to get out of bed. Ever. And you will think like other people think, “What did I do wrong? I am such a good person,” and your relatives will think as well, “He is such a good boy; why is life so unkind to him, he never did anything wrong.” Nope, there is always a punishment for all bad deeds, always. So please keep this in mind, guys. That’s why you need to pay attention. If I said, don’t go, then don’t go. If I told you about it and showed you some info, this is enough. This greediness is very bad.

I am interested in this place myself, so what? Should I go there every day, non-