Page 272

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 272

Post by Alexandr Korol »

about what I will do with it. I don’t know yet. Seriously.

This is how I was answering people, all their questions, to satisfy their minds somehow.

There was almost no internet connection; it worked very poorly. And even when it works, you receive the message, “Welcome to Finland, the Home of Santa Claus.” So, no internet. We decided to construct a “bridge,” a transitional antenna. The closest town has a cellular tower, and if we install the same tower on my land, it will catch the signal and distribute the connection and internet to our territory. When we were deciding where to put it, we thought of the mountain. And I wondered whether to build a chapel or something on top of my pyramid mountain. Not a chapel in the usual definition; I am just saying a chapel so it is easy for you to understand. Because I realized that if I build a chapel with a spire with a “gold apple” on that mountain, then the top of the spire will be on the same level as the top of the highest church in St. Petersburg. Then, I could connect to the networks of sacred buildings and, broadcast my information and receive information from the “aliens.” It was revealed to me that churches and chapels all over the world are connected to one network. All these buildings look the same, but they have different functions. One chapel is standing on a point where it accumulates and consolidates the energy and spreads it all over people using the bell. Another chapel is built on a different spot as a transmitter. And there may be a chapel that works as a broadcasting tower, distributing information all over the network. This is very interesting. That is why it is prohibited to build anything in St. Petersburg that might interfere with the network of churches and palaces.

When I was buying the land, it is very important for you to understand that I didn’t do it with my mind. I was not saving money for it; I didn’t have any desires or intentions to live in a castle. I don’t belong to myself in this regard. Please understand this. I feel like I don’t belong to myself in the best meaning of this word. I am just trying to explain how I feel about this. This is a good feeling, with no fear. I am not describing a cowardly person who has no idea of what he is doing, how to live, where to go, just trying to survive, to snatch, to prove