Page 284

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 284

Post by Alexandr Korol »

energy. It is worth doing it. Then, you can sanctify spaces with this bell when needed. I think it is very cool. I was also researching sound in terms of how it spreads, how far it goes, how it can reflect and produce an echo when it bounces off various objects. I don’t know why I was given this information. Same for the sun and light, I had to study how to catch and accumulate them physically. I watched documentaries and saw an experiment they did with a sunbeam. They pointed a sunbeam on a spot, and it wouldn’t get warm, but when they took one hundred sunbeams and pointed them on the spot then, the power became very strong, and the temperature rose significantly. I like working with air, wind, and fire nowadays. I am immersed in the knowledge of these primary forces, and it is very interesting. I will tell you why later. I would like to make a very strong oven that could melt everything, based on the qualities of oxygen and air. A lot of oxygen and wind.

Besides that, I will be sharing more interesting information about the “aliens” and ancient civilizations, leading you to the truth. It is given to me, and I will pass it on to you. There are also some life hacks about nature and energy, etc., everything esoteric and magical. I am also now mining minerals. This is one of my latest projects. I’ve been studying precious stones and minerals for the past couple of years, and now I am living in a place where I have these elements scattered all around me. There is an emerald, and there is a quartz. Both are stones. Now, please try to hear and understand me. Simple and affordable minerals like rock crystal and quartz have a standard crystal structure. Let’s think about it as Ursula Major again. This cheap, simple, and affordable mineral captures, let’s say, up to ten percent of the capacity. Many people buy pretty crystals like rock crystal and quartz in esoteric stores all over the world. They buy a couple of these stones and hold them when they meditate. They feel cool. But what is the difference between quartz and emerald? Emerald has a much more complex structure. Therefore, the speed and rhythm of the movement of the light is much stronger. If I were to carry an emerald, then the formula inside the emerald would be conceived in me. This energy will turn my heart on and charge me. Are you with me? Inexpensive quartz won’t give me much. It emanates and is cool, but it doesn’t give any noble qualities, doesn’t turn you on, and doesn’t save you from anything. But I discussed it with my friend, and she