Page 293

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 293

Post by Alexandr Korol »

• Search “icons, gestures” on Google.
When I searched for icons gestures on Google, a whole bunch of icons popped up with schematic drawings of the gestures and their meanings. Don’t read it. It is nonsense and lies. I asked people who work at the churches why the saints hold their hands in certain ways, and they told me, “They hold three fingers as a sign of the Trinity”. Yeah, sure, the trinity. This is not that simple. It is from those who rule everything. From the “aliens”. They know how to use it. They are the same people as others but highly advanced. And we all have these settings; we just don’t have the knowledge. They can just press their fingers in a certain way, and something happens. And we can’t because we don’t know and we don’t notice, and we need to understand it. I am presenting it to you as I am on your side. We, people, don’t know anything. I want you to hear it clearly.

This information is one of the things that was revealed to me. The information is revealed gradually. I just knew that something turns on inside me when I press on my fingers. Next, I saw the “buttons.” And finally, I saw that my palm has the same structure, the matrix of twelve divided into four groups. We have it on both hands, left and right. I continued to research it further and was stunned. Imagine you are a human. You can stand up if it is more comfortable to do it this way. You have an arm. It is divided into three groups. Imagine your arm as a finger. So you have two arms and two legs. Total four. So we have four groups. Each group should have three components. An arm consists of a hand, a section from the wrist to the elbow, and a section from the elbow to the shoulder. Three parts. A leg consists of a foot, a section from the ankle to the knee, and a section from the knee to the hip. Three parts. And in total, that makes four. But the most interesting thing is this. If you look at a person from the front, we have the front side with twelve parts and the back side with twelve parts. Total twenty-four. The clock has twelve numbers but twenty-four hours. Why? Because one part is with light and the other without the light. And there are elders in the Book of Revelation with the light and elders without the light.

I have moved very far in understanding this formula and structure and how it works, very far. We have a front, back, left, right, and we will discuss it later