Page 7

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 7

Post by Alexandr Korol »

something, which may persuade you to stop reading. Because your brain is not ready to give up and unveil another version, and something is stuck in your mind, some old perspective about how this world is constructed.

Please try to approach this information from scratch, starting from zero. Imagine that you are a stone, ground to a certain point, and this process will continue to polish you. Are you with me? It is like initiation, and it will sharpen your mentality. Everything that you have a strong reaction to will emerge. Everything inside of you that you are scared to touch will grow and expand. Remember, we don’t have to think about it or do any work on it. It will just naturally occur. This journey will make you stronger and more open. It will change your firmware. All of us have a different set of knowledge and experience. Besides that, we are all somewhat similar on the surface, somehow different. Some of you have good qualities, some bad, and so on. It is all relevant. For some, a certain quality is positive; for others, it is negative. Some people have a strong belief that they carry hope, faith, love, humbleness, forgiveness, trust, and respect. Some people have fear, jealousy, anger, cowardliness, resentment. And these qualities make us different from each other. And we are going to work towards diminishing all the bad qualities. But first, they will need to come up to the surface. And then you will become cleansed by the circumstances that will be activated by this book. Thanks to the Digital Crusade!

That’s why I want to tell you what happened and how I got here. I will tell the story about what I faced and describe to you this adventure of mine. I will share with you the details, and we will eventually arrive at the point where I stopped. This alone will give you a huge boost, and then we will continue to travel further from that point. It might be quite scary for some, but it will be so interesting! And it can only be a positive thing! It is just a fairytale, a good one. It will be beneficial for anyone who feels closed, indecisive, and lost. People who feel suppressed, shut down, and stuck at some personal frequency level. All this will be loosened up by the contents of this book. It will wake you up and shutter your weaknesses as they come up to the surface. The excitement will leave you clear- headed and alive.