Page 305

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 305

Post by Alexandr Korol »

This was all very interesting. As for the flying saucers, wow, of course. A paradoxical moment happened when one of my friends, who is very materialistic, visited me at my home in St. Petersburg. It was right before I left for Karelia. I was at home, working with my notebooks and researching my information, and he told me:

– Alex, I saw a flying saucer when I was little. Through the window. My sister was also there.

He told me that he remembered it, but his sister didn’t. And all of a sudden I remembered a story, actually I never forgot it, I just hadn’t told anyone before. I saw a flying saucer when I was five. I was outside, in the childcare yard. The teacher was there, and all the kids from the daycare were there too. Everyone was looking at it. It was huge, coming toward me from above the buildings. It was gray, not shiny gray, but matte, like the lead tip of a pencil. And it had a holographic shine, similar to what you see when petrol drops into a puddle of water on the street. It looked like a saucer; it had lights that were moving and blinking. Car alarms were going off everywhere, and everyone was screaming. I saw a small bag on the ground and picked it up. There were a whole bunch of red stones in the pouch that looked like rubies. Everyone was watching, but no one remembers except me. I told this story to my friend, and Big Alexander called me the next day and invited me to come over, which was weird because we had always scheduled our meetings ahead of time. So my friend and I went, and on the route, I felt the presence of someone up above. I always feel their presence when they intervene, like someone closely watches me. When we arrived, Big Alexander was acting very strangely. He asked me when I was moving. I told him that I was moving on the ninth. “Good’, he said. I thought it was strange that he said that the ninth was good. Then he said:

– I must give you this, – and he gives me a gold plated metal object made of thirteen metals.
– You must show it to everyone. Also this, – and gives me an ancient papyrus.
– We won. There is no way back. We are waiting for the day “X”.