Page 316

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 316

Post by Alexandr Korol »

and it is almost annoying; you want to turn it off. Maybe it was just her state of mind on that particular day. Either way, it led to him shutting down, as if revealing the information to her wasn’t appropriate. He doesn’t use any esoteric words and tries to explain as plainly as possible, like when he said, “This mountain is good for dreaming.” He really means that the mountain is emanating energy like crazy, and he said the same thing about the stone that radiates energy. He said, “I told you, it is a good place for daydreaming.” He didn’t call it a portal or a place of power or something like that. He said that there is nothing much really at those places. Why? Because this information is closed to the world, it is hidden from everyone. He can only tell me that there is something there. However, he did say that there is an object in the lake, three by three meters in size, some kind of stone that we can fish out and decide if we want to tell everyone about. This information might be broadcast by media channels all over. I shared the recording transcript to show you how this otherworldly world works. The world where the Mystic-old man and I belong. It demonstrates very well how different people communicate with it. The consultation was very tense, as if the Mystic- old man didn’t want to say anything and was waiting for the conversation to be over, as if he had some kind of protection program turned on. I have the same experience. Sometimes, a person reaches out, and I am ready to meet him in person, give him my direct number, and tell him everything. And sometimes people just ask me, “Alexandr, how can I make a lot of money?” and I tell him, “Work. Go, hammer away”. And that is all, end of the conversation. Whether you will see miracles and meet wizards depends on your psychological mood and state of mind. If you are as closed as the woman who was talking to the Mystic- old man, no wizards will be willing to talk to you. Even if he is a real sorcerer, it is not up to him whether he tells you or not; it is down to nature’s auto-protection program. The Mystic-old man is a part of this natural structure; he is not doing anything from his mind; nature is acting through him, guiding him, and the same applies to me.

Below is another transcript of an audio recording with another assistant. She was asking the Mystic-old man about the mountain, and he told her that it was not a pyramid.