Page 330

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 330

Post by Alexandr Korol »

different from what it is now. The same with me. I was a completely different person four years ago. Yes, I had the knowledge, but I had different values and made different choices. The way I react to life now is completely different. But who knows, maybe I knew it all, and I didn’t have to grow and advance.

Here is another conversation between my assistant and the Mystic-old man.

Assistant: Hello, I am calling you on behalf of Alexandr Korol. I have a question about the pictures that I sent. The first picture is with the larger stone. The question is – is this stone of a terrestrial origin or extraterrestrial?

Mystic-old man: You know, this first stone has some flakes; something is in it. The second one doesn’t. It is terrestrial, but somehow these are remains. I recommend doing an analysis. There will be some distinction related to radioactivity. The first one.

Assistant: First one. Okay, good. How about the second picture with the larger stone? Is it just an ordinary rock with no value, or is it valuable?

Mystic-old man: There is an obvious sediment. I would say extraterrestrial remains. But, it is necessary to run an analysis. The experts might record a high radioactivity. But they won’t be able to explain what kind of radioactivity.

Assistant: Ah, okay. Another question. Does this stone affect people?

Mystic-old man: Yes.

Assistant: How? What does it do?

Mystic-old man: I will tell you exactly how. If a person has a positive state of mind, then it affects them very significantly. If the condition is negative, then the stone blocks everything, and nothing happens.

Assistant: Okay, then the impact happens only if the person has a positive mindset?