Page 331

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 331

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Mystic-old man: If the mindset is positive, then the effect is very strong. It can be easily verified through the sensors connected to the brain. It can be arranged, but it can just be someone who you know just to verify this effect. The effect of the impact. But if a person has a negative state of mind, there is no impact.

Assistant: Okay. What exactly does this stone give to a person with a positive mindset? What exactly?

Mystic-old man: Let’s say this. You know, a patient came to me. His health! I have never seen anyone that healthy. And you know, his heart has stopped little by little. It stopped, and I knew how to help him. I told him, you know, I am a normal person, and I don’t recommend it, but heroin may help, and you wouldn’t become addicted. This was a unique person, you know, so unique treatment was needed. And if I would actually give this advice, then what would the medics tell me? They would ask me if I am all right. I am all right, but it was a unique case. He had a severe depression. Suicidal condition. He said that he worked at the church as a churchwarden, and he was feeling as if he was surrounded by hell. He was feeling very anxious and restless, and as a result, his heart stopped. The medics asked the wife, “What do you want us to put as a diagnosis?”. The wife came to me, and I told her to donate his body for organ transplants because I have never seen a more healthier person. Are you with me? There is a treatment for everyone. There is a lady who eats dirt, and she gets elements that are vital for her from the dirt. Some people feed themselves with sun energy, and some feed themselves with dirt. Maybe there are some other options; it doesn’t matter. So, talking about this stone, how to explain it. If you accumulate the miserable amount of energy from this stone. But how to determine this miserable amount is another question. I mean the entire stone. And if the person will be constantly attuning with this stone, there might be positive changes: his skin color might change, the count of heartbeat might, and so on. This is the positive effect that is possible.

Assistant: Hm, I see.

Mystic-old man: It is very possible that out of the seven billion people on Earth,