Page 13

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 13

Post by Alexandr Korol »

a massive crowd of people go out onto the streets. That’s a strength! He told me that it used to be different. And how I am lucky. He was taken to the crematorium. He and others were shown how people were burned, and he was told that if he said something inappropriate, then this would happen to him. And they were also taken to a psychiatric hospital and showed the mentally ill and told that if they abuse their abilities, this would be their fate.

Here are the two examples he gave me. We can either take them literally or consider the possibility that he invented a story to which I would definitely respond. Then Big Alexander tells me that I am still growing and developing, that I am still young, and that I am a stone that will become a diamond. I must know the “red dragon,” and when I know it, then I will have everything. And he added that there is a grandfather who rules everything, and he must die. When he dies, then my time will begin. He also told me that in St. Petersburg, there is some kind of equipment that was used in the nineties to shoot at the parliament. And then he asked me if I could answer this question: “Is there a philosopher’s stone?” And, of course, being young at that time, I instantly thought of “Harry Potter.” And so I told him, yes, there is. Big Alexander said, “Okay, go home, get into your meditative state, and then call me.” I am sure that the philosopher’s stone exists because everything we are talking about exists. What we don’t talk about does not. He began to tell me that the philosopher’s stone is located in the east and that people have been looking for it all their lives. What if you find it? You could control the world, be immortal!. I asked him why he told me this. And he said: “Alex, remember this.” He said that I should continue to write books, that I will really need them, and that everything that happens to me, I must write down. I have been writing ever since.

He said you must pay attention to your dreams, and when you wake up from them, do not look out the window. The windows should be curtained. Have some kind of picture frame hung in front of you to look at when you open your eyes, and then you will not forget the dream that you had. If you look out the window, the sun will immediately erase everything. I didn’t understand why he was telling me this. I rarely had dreams. But I clearly knew their meaning when I did. After that, he gave me a business card. Nothing was said about the fact that I would be