Page 17

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 17

Post by Alexandr Korol »

– Keys from there?
– Yes, – I answered.
– Okay, just don’t tell anyone, do you understand me?
– Understood.

And at that moment, my friend returned and heard everything, and when we got into the car with him, I felt his shock, the whistling in his ears, and the buzz of his body, burning with the concentration of energy. I said, “Hey, it’s all good; we can go back to St. Petersburg now and tell everyone that I’m not crazy, that all this is true!” He was silent. And then he said: “Alex, I don’t want to talk about these things, please leave me alone,” and turned on the music very loudly, and all the way to St. Petersburg, he didn’t say a word. That’s how scared he was. It didn’t occur to me to take a number from this old lady or get her surname. I mean, I didn’t have any thoughts at all. It happened just as it was meant to happen. And there was nothing that I was waiting for or longing for.

A couple of months later, I shot a video clip in a classroom on the blackboard in an attempt to break into the material world. And this video became super popular. People started getting in touch from all over the world, and the phone was going crazy. Even Channel 1 called me from that TV show “Let them talk.” Okay, I know it’s generally trashy, but I was young, and I didn’t understand what was going on.

And then a friend called me and said:

– Alex, someone I know, wants to talk to you, but they can’t get through to you. Let me bring you this client, and you can give me a percentage – Is that okay?

And so we met at a cafe in St. Petersburg. And my senses start tingling. And when I look up, a woman of about fifty is sitting there. I look at her and feel a crazy fear, as if she has no soul like she’s a demon. She looked at me, and I felt like something inside her was looking at me. Some kind of entity, as if she had no soul. But then I was confused.