Page 398

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 398

Post by Alexandr Korol »

For instance, information for a new book.
– I do have information. Not only the symbols. I also understood the golden ratio. It is a code of nature. If I draw a route on a map of the city with all turns and turnarounds, and you take this route and follow the algorithm, the Spirit will come down on you. I can also write a combination of the numbers or a text. I am working on it now.
– Yes, this is a completely different level.
– Yes, this is what I will be working on after. It will be my next book.

Then I told him that I am writing the ending of this book. Part Three. And I will start on a new book in September.

This is the story from the end of the book. Now I will tell you how I got to this point and what exactly happened.

It’s hard to explain what is happening and how it works without the mind. So, maybe the story will have some chaotic order. I was surprised when this woman Masha, who introduced me to her mother Valentina, who introduced me to Big Alexander, told me recently:

– Alex, do you remember the messenger in the cafe, when we were sitting there together?
– No, I don’t remember. I didn’t meet the messenger with you.
– You know, we were at the cafe and there was a lady who was acting up. And then she came up to you and you spoke to her. Then we spoke about it when we left the cafe.
– I don’t remember.

You know what year she was talking about? It was before 2010. It was before I met her mother and Big Alexander. It was before the messengers. Can you imagine? It means that the first messenger was even earlier. I don’t remember it. I have some vague memories but I don’t remember what I was told. But it turns out that it was earlier. Next I realized that every time my relatives or friends, strangers or people I knew, were talking to me in a bizarre way, it was always a Spirit that