Page 18

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 18

Post by Alexandr Korol »

When I see and read people, I usually see their thoughts, their complexes, their corrals, and this is what I assumed to be the soul. But it’s not the soul. It’s their mind, their frequency. And she didn’t have any of this; she was like zero, that is, the total opposite; it was crazy! And there I am, judging her as having no soul. I was young, but all these years, I have devoted myself to what? To see things clearly, to understand everything correctly. When I find the right words, I hope you will understand what I am trying to say here. That is all.

My friend and I sit at the next table, and the lady looks at me, with her horns showing, and points her finger at my friend, saying that he has horns too. Then she starts ranting about the “Internet.” Making gestures alluding to smoking, drinking, sex, and money. I responded, “Yes, it’s all on the Internet.” Then she began to speak English, then Russian, bragging that she had a husband in the government who went to live in America. She said she worked as an English teacher somewhere. I was just thinking about how much commission to give to my friend for the client, and right on cue she says “ten percent”. And my mind was completely blown. I asked her:

– Do you know about the keys?
– From heaven?
– Yes from heaven. How do you know?
– Oh. I know.

My friend was laughing at her, making fun of her. And she turns to him and says:

– If you continue to behave like this, I will turn your heart off, you hear? You will never forget this moment.

Here she takes a piece of paper and a pen, sits across from me, makes a drawing and tells me to decipher. When I look at the paper, I don’t understand the symbol, and I can’t translate the English.

– I don’t know, – I say.
– Well, you’re an idiot!